About Howth Boats
Howth Boats – a Charter service is operated by David Doyle, a resident of Howth.
Over 20 yrs experience as a commercial Skipper (trawlers,crabbers) from Howth and a very intimate knowledge of the seas and surrounding areas.
Easy to reach -
7 miles from Dublin Airport
9 miles from City Centre
Last stop on Howth Dart Line (North)
50lb Tope caught and released
- Taskforce 33 Twin Engines 180hp Ford Mermaids
- Colour LCD Fishfinder
- Global Positioning System(GPS)
- VHF Radio
- All Safety Equipment
- Operates from Howth Harbour.
- Maximum 10 Anglers or Sightseers.
- Life Jackets and also available two piece waterproof clothing if necessary.
- Toilet on board.